1. Every student should carry the Almanac to the School daily.
2. Students who come to the School on their own should arrive at the School five minutes before the bell rings.
3. Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The School uniform must be worn on all working days.
4. Girls should not apply nail polish or mehndi during School session. Nails to be trimmed at least once a week.
5. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles to the School. Girls can wear very small studs or earrings in gold or silver.
6. Students are not allowed to bring mobile phones/ipods/cameras etc. into the School Campus. These gadgets, if found in possession of the students within the School Campus, will be confiscated.
7. The name, class and section of the pupil should be clearly marked on the blazer and all other belongings of the student.
8. Changing classrooms between periods, where necessary, should be done silently and in an orderly manner.
9. Shouting, loud talking or whistling is not allowed in the school.
10. Care must be taken of the school property and no student should scratch or spoil the desks or charts or damage any furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or damage things belonging to others. Damage done should be reported at once to the class teacher or to the Principal. Any damage done will have to be made good by the parents of the student(s) concerned.
11. The School reserves the right to suspend / expel students whose conduct is harmful to other students or to the School.
12. Students are not permitted to buy eatables from vendor outside the School premises.
13. Students are allowed to carry Rs.50/- to buy refreshments from the cafeteria. The children may not carry their water bottles since the school is providing mineral water. For reason of safety and security, bringing tiffin boxes into the School Campus later on through drivers/domestic help will not be permitted.
14. Each student should have 2 identity cards with his/her photograph. One has to be worn by the child daily and the other to be kept with the parents. Those who are coming to pick up the student from the school / bus stop must always bring the School Identity Card for identification.
15. Students not are allowed to use the school telephone without the permission of the Principal. They will not be called to answer phone calls during class hours.
16. A Student who fails twice in three years will not be permitted to continue his / her studies in the School.
17. Parents are requested not to visit their wards in the classrooms without the permission of the Principal. You are encouraged to communicate with the teachers through the Almanac on a regular basis to monitor the performance of your ward. Request for meeting teachers on School days other than on PTM days, will not normally be entertained. If necessary, prior approval of the Principal must be obtained.
18. Appointment with Dentists / Doctors or others should, as far as possible, be avoided during School hours. Such requests for early leave will not normally be entertained.